Saturday, May 5, 2012

Should I keep this blog?


Share

 Wow, first post I swear I would do better in updating this blog and five months later is my next post. Terrible I know. So not sure if I should keep this blog going. Feels like its just pointless with having Facebook and so easy to just update that on a daily basis.

Well for those who don't have facebook, since Jan, I've had a brand new baby boy named Zander on April 17th 2012! He's super tiny in comparison to Austin was as a baby. He was born at 7.10, dropped down to 6.10 and is now back up to 7.5 at almost three weeks old. I think Austin was like 12 pounds by a month old haha! Poor Z is still in newborn clothes!

Another change is that we are in San Antonio to live! From ten years of Alaska this is a sure different change. We've been here for a few months now. Just nice to know that I won't be dealing with 6-7 months of snow anymore, just about 4-5 months of blistering heat. :)

Here are some pictures of my men in the recent month following the birth:

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Alaska Seidels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.