Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Summer is over, time for Fall

Sorry I didn’t post at all during the summer, its been busy! So I can summarize how it went for all of you:

So in May, my MIL came to visit us for a week. In June, my FIL IMG_1322 (1500x1000)came to visit for two weeks. At the end of June and early July,IMG_1953 Austin and I went to visit family in Michigan and in Missouri . We visited my sister and family and then went down to see my SIL and BIL. After that trip, my SIL came back up to check out Alaska. A lot of family and traveling through the summer! And the traveling isn’t over with yet. We all are going down to San Antonio for IMG_4571Austin’s birthday for two weeks. Kevin is in a wedding as well. Another exciting thing is that we are going to see a Dallas Cowboys game! So after this trip, we will finally be done with traveling forIMG_6521 a while.

So today is Austin’s first day of preschool. He goes in at 1230pm. He’s really excited. He’s been wearing his book bag all weekend and taking it with him everywhere. It’s cute.

I’m still in school, three classes this semester and then three classes next semester and then I’m done! Yay!

Kevin is studying for a certification that he’s hoping to take in Texas since they don’t offer it here. I hope he takes it, it’ll be a great help to him.

Well that’s all I have for today. Hope everyone is doing well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Alaska Seidels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.