Thursday, May 5, 2011

Been a crappy week in the Seidel house

So Saturday morning we had a mom’s group Easter/spring party.IMG_0987 It was a bit too cold and I think Austin wasn’t dressed as warm as he should have been. I say this because Sunday he woke up stuffed up in the nose and a bit cranky. It just got worse from there and with me included. IMG_4482Monday he was in a terrible mood and I woke up with a sore throat.  By Tuesday Austin and me were both deep under the weather with stuffy nose, head sinus pressure, aches, sore throat, the works! Its bad when one person is sick but when two are sick, itIMG_4504s TERRIBLE! I pretty much BEGGED for Kevin to come home early Tuesday because I needed rest and couldn’t with Austin needing assistance too. Our sleep has been all jacked up as well. Hopefully today we are on a better schedule. Austin and I slept most of the day Tuesday and Wednesday. We both have runny noses and a bit of a voice loss but besides that I think we are on track to getting better thankfully! Almost a whole week of being sick is just wrong!  So I’m behind in a lot of things, IMG_4537school, scrapbooking, cleaning house, etc. When you’re taken out of the picture for a few days a lot of things are left at a stand still. Hopefully I’ll be able to check up soon over the weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Alaska Seidels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.