Saturday, May 7, 2011

A beautiful day!

With us being sick all week I was quite excited to wake up to a beautiful bright sunny day! Got real nice today, like my face feels a bit sun burned!
I took Austin to a playground park after stopping by Starbucks of course. First one in a week! Austin was still in a mood from him being sick all week so he didn't enjoy the park for very long. At home, Kevin and I BBQed some hotdogs for lunch. Our first grill out of the summer! After that we raked the backyard to get the grass ready for much needed repair work. We were outside all day! It was great! We played all sorts of stuff, mostly Kevin and me with Austin in his mood. We played frisbee, football, basketball and Austin and I drew with some chalk. I made the mistake of laying down for a nap though and NOT informing my husband to make me up after an hour (as he clearly states after that I should have done). I laid down around 4:30 and didn't see the clock again until after 9pm! Apparently the sun wore me out! I had planned to make steaks and corn on the cob but I guess that will be tomorrows dinner. All in all it was a fun filled day. Hopefully Austin will get in a better mood tomorrow.












- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Alaska Seidels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.