Thursday, April 14, 2011

Some of my scrapbook layouts

Here’s a collection of my recent scrapbook layouts, enjoy!

week 11 layout_2000

Week 11- March 12-18 2011: Thursday was St. Pat’s day. I also got my wonderfully thoughtful gift from my hubby in place of my disappointment of not going to China. I guess it’s a great replacement, that being an ipad! Woot! It’s also my early Birthday present. So no complaints there!

week 12 layout_2000

Week 12-March 19-25 2011: Monday he’s having a balloon fight at a playdate! Made some homemade wrapping paper for a gift for my sister in law and brother in law.

Week 13 layout_2000

Week 13- March 26-Apr 1 2011: Saturday’s picture is of an app I was playing around with. I didn’t have any other great pictures of the day and this was super funny! On Monday’s photo, you can’t see it but he’s written each letter of his name on that board! I may not be in a straight line or in order but its there! We also started potty training at the end of this week.

March 2011_2

A picture a day during the month of March 2011.

week 14 layout_2

Week 14

April 2-8 2011: Monday’s picture is of a rubric cube all broken apart! Kevin broke it! Smile Thursdays picture is of an iPhone app that you can use to cartoon your pictures. I love this new app! So fun! For the past month Fridays have been game nights for me and Kevin. We’ve played all sorts of games and this Friday we played Dallas Cowboy monopoly and of course the money guru killed me and won! I literally had no money left when I landed on a property of his! Ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright © 2009 The Alaska Seidels All rights reserved. Theme by Laptop Geek. | Bloggerized by FalconHive.